Updated July 19th, 2023
The Scottish Rite offers an education program called Master Craftsman. This is your opportunity to learn the rich history, symbolism, and philosophy of the Craft, and a chance to participate in true Masonic scholarship with your brothers.
You’ll need to
- Create an online account (using the same login for paying dues)
- Enroll in a course (purchase any course)
- Fulfill the assigned reading (from its respective textbook)
- Complete its corresponding quiz (via the online college portal).
Upon successful completion of each course, the participant will receive a certificate and a lapel pin specific to the course completed.
*There are currently 5 Master Craftsman Programs;
- MC Mini-Course: The Master’s Steps (Digital materials provided online) – Free!
- MC Mini-Course: Why 33? (Digital materials provided online)
- MC I: Symbolic Lodge (Esoterika Required)
- MC II: Scottish Rite Ritual & History (SR Ritual Monitor & Guide & A Bridge to Light Required)
- MC III: Scottish Rite Philosophy (Morals & Dogma Required) *See note below
*Scottish Rite Philosophy Course: If you are already enrolled in this course (black binder), but would prefer to continue it online (for free), please contact Supreme Council’s Membership services and request a Promo Code for enrollment/checkout (email@example.com / 202.232.3579).
Purchase Online Courses: https://mastercraftsmancollege.org/courses
Purchase Textbooks: https://srbookstore.myshopify.com/collections/master-craftsman-books
- A Bridge to Light
- Scottish Rite Ritual Monitor & Guide
- Albert Pike’s Morals & Dogma Annotated Edition
Purchase Kindle Books:
A Bridge To Light: https://a.co/d/8b0SzCB
Scottish Rite Ritual Monitor & Guide: https://a.co/d/6uu1CaE
Albert Pike’s Esoterika: http://a.co/d/c8P43Wx
Albert Pike’s Morals & Dogma: https://a.co/d/iV4g5V2
MASTER CRAFTSMAN ONLINE COLLEGE: “WALKTHROUGH & DEMO”
For more detailed information on how to enroll in these programs, please visit; https://vimeo.com/713304426/24ecf7206a
https://mastercraftsmancollege.org/faq and follow the step-by-step instructions for setting up your account. The walkthrough & Demo link (below) should be helpful, however, please feel free to contact us, and we will help you every step of the way!
If you have any questions, or would like to join a study group, please feel free to contact me.
James McCallion, 32° KCCH
Director of Education
(951) 987-9902 (Text Messages encouraged!)
SCOTTISH RITE REUNION – Classroom Lecture Series!
For Scottish Rite education events, please visit: https://www.ocscottishrite.org/classroom-lecture-series/